Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy is a field of physiotherapy that specializes in the prevention, rehabilitation, and compensation of patients with diseases and injuries in the heart and lungs. Conditions revealing Cardiorespiratory conditions are shortness of breath, persistent cough, increased work of breathing, or the decreased ability to work out. Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist in Gurgaon provide advice on safe participation and promoting an active lifestyle to help all individuals improve and maintain their quality of life.
Persons who suffer an acute heart or lung injury, or require a heart or lung operation, are generally admitted directly to the hospital. People with a chronic cardio respiratory condition, who suffer a flare-up or exacerbation, may also require admission to the hospital.
People who suffer an acute heart or lung injury, or require a heart or lung operation, are most often admitted directly to the hospital. People with chronic cardiorespiratory problems who suffer a flare-up or exacerbation may also require hospitalization. Depending on the condition of the patient, cardiorespiratory physiotherapy treatment may include.
Common cardiorespiratory conditions treated by Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist in Gurgaon include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Cardiac Failure (CCF)
- Respiratory Infections, i.e. Pneumonia
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Heart Attack (MI)
- Heart or lung injury or surgery
Physiotherapy Treatment by Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist in gurgaon
- Deep Breathing Exercise: are advised to enhance the volumes of the lungs
Hands-on Techniques and Breathing Facilitation
Exercises: To expand your lung capacity.
- Percussions and Vibrations: are prescribed to help patients loosen secretions and make coughing easier.
- Coughing and Breathing Strategies: To help you cough and manage your shortness of breath.
- Breathing and Circulation Exercises: To prevent further respiratory and vascular complications such as chest infection and deep venous thrombosis (DVTs).
- Mobility Assistance: An assistance to move, walk and have proper movements in beds
- Mobility Aids: advice, prescription, and instruction on how to safely use a walking frame or other walking aids as required.
- Individually Tailored Exercises: To control your breathing pattern, develop muscle strength and endurance, and enhance your general health and wellbeing.
- Deep Breathing Exercises: to prevent lung infection and collapse.
- Bed, Chair, and Standing Exercises: to prevent deep vein thrombosis called clots.