Wrist pain is caused by nerve compression, strain, sprain, or sudden injury. Repetitive strain or overuse can also cause pain or carpal tunnel syndrome. Our Clinic provides treatment for pain.
Many factors can contribute to the pain so a proper and complete diagnosis is a must in case of the pain. Our team of expert physiotherapists provides a detailed diagnosis of the root cause of pain
Causes of wrist pain:
- The wrist joint is made of small bones and multiple tendons and ligaments. So, this joint is delicate but strong also. Repetitive overuse can cause pain in the wrist.
- Edema can cause carpal tunnel syndrome and numbness in the hand.
- Radiating pain from the neck also can be contributing factor in pain too.
- Fracture of the carpal bone can also lead to wrist pain.
- Ligament injury can also happen in fingers because of any strain.
Pain is the most common symptom of pain. Along with that other symptoms can be like :
Difficulty in lifting objects
The problem in grip/ grasping the object
Pain in thumb movement
Risk factors include:
- performing repetitive tasks with your hands, like playing, typing household tasks, etc
- some medical conditions like diabetes and arthritis
- uneven union of fracture
Several problems can happen in the wrist joint and Rid Of Pain Physiotherapy provided physiotherapy in Gurgaon for pain .Treatment is the most trustable mode of treatment for such problems or pain. At our clinic, 70 percent of problems can be treated with the help of manual physiotherapy in Gurgaon so out of all these problems can be treated with physiotherapy:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Impingement Syndrome
- De Quervain’s Syndrome
- Post Fracture Pain
- Ligament injuries
- Trigger finger
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Wrist tendinitis